IT services management has become necessary for the majority of medium and large-sized companies. Matters such as increasing infrastructure availability, reduce costs and add value to business, are part of the daily agenda, and the question is how to implant this management the most efficient way possible.
In addition, it’s essential that projects of this nature ally the achievement of fast results to a vision of increasing maturity and continuous improvement.
Accelerated Service Management is a solution by Ícaro Technologies for the Management of IT Services that address these objectives, through a set of pre-packed improvements on the products IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager (TSRM) and IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management (CCMDB).
Employing its experience in over 20 large projects in IT Services Management worldwide, Ícaro Technologies created 3 solution packages based on ITIL processes, which will allow your organization to meet progressive levels of maturity, in the short term:
Each of the packages contains a number of offers and services.
- Processes workshops – best practices;
- Product installation, configuration and data loading;
- Focused on assisted production and operation.
In addition to the existing functionalities of the IBM products, Accelerated Service Management adds content developed by Ícaro Technologies.
- Pre-defined security roles and groups;
- Pre-configured start-up centers;
- Service catalogue;
- Optimized user interface;
- Pre-defined classifications;
- Mass load tool;
- Optimized and simplified flows;
- New reports with KPI's;
- Training and self-empowerment material.
In addition to exclusive content, the product comprises other differentials. For example, the inclusion of simplified processes based on best practices, which facilitates its adoption by the team. Pre-configuration speeds up the implantation process. And the breakdown of the solution into packages, allows gradual investments, if necessary.
Moreover, the solution may be used in the SaaS (Software as a Service) mode.
- Quicker responses to incidents;
- Prevention of problems;
- Planning, approval and control of changes;
- Assessment of service level and quality observed by the client;
- Management of suppliers and contracts;
- Support to corporate and IT governance;
- Centralized management of configuration and assets;
- Visibility of the impact of IT components on the business.
IT Service Management
Learn more about our solutions for Network and Systems Management
Find more about our clients.