Organizations deal daily with the difficulty of maintaining continuity of IT services without losing flexibility to adapt to new business requirements. Ícaro Technologies supplies a portfolio of support and maintenance services, that fulfills both the need for support and continuous improvement.
It avoid interruptions in its business, there is a continuous effort made by the organizations to maximize availability of its IT services, identify and reduce interruption risks, and ensure that its solutions are kept up to date and optimized.
Ícaro recognizes this challenge and over more than 10 years has maintained a portfolio of support services focused on continuity and evolution of solutions for our customers.
Maintenance and Support Alternatives
Focus on Service Continuity
- Focus: Support
- Service 8x5 with SLA for solving problems and dealing with incidents
- Preventive maintinance: periodic health status activities in the customer’s environment.
- Focus: Support
- Includes all the services of the standard model, with the addition of the following differences:
- Service 24x7 and with more agressive SLA
- Trend analysis: periodic consultation that analyses the customer’s solution and suggests areas that need attention and those that can be improved based on the operation and historical data.
Focus on Continuous Improvement
- Focus: Continuous Improvement
- This alternative works as a supplimet to the conventional support model, where the focus is the evolution of the solution through a process that fulfills requirements for changes.
- Multidisciplinary team, highly specialized
- Scalability – Sharing of experts
- Process based on ITIL
Agility and Assertiveness
- Direct to the point – Level 1 direct with qualified team
- Focus on the solution, not only on products
- Context – eliminate the initial phase of obtaining basic information
- Preventive Maintinance
- Analysis of incident tendencies, problems and events
We integrate solutions with the following products:
- Accelerated Service Management
- Advanced Dashboard
- IBM Service Request Manager
- IBM Change & Configuration Management Database
- IBM Release Process Manager
- IBM Tivoli Netcool OMNibus
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Impact
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- IBM Tivoli Network Manager
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Proviso
- IBM Enterprise Asset Management
- IBM Tivoli Identity Management
- IBM Tivoli Security Information and Event Manager
- BMC Remedy
- BMC ITSM
- BMC Atrium CMDB
- BMC SRM
- BMC SLA/SLM
- BMC Discovery