AutomationOptimize resources allocation, standardize actions, reduce errors and improve operations productivity, control and visibility.
Speed up manual tasks by using technologies that automatically collect and process data, act directly on operational processes and minimize the need for human intervention.
- Guaranteed effectiveness and agility in handling problems through more agile operations
- Greater reliability and control of daily activities
- Risks mitigation and knowledge management
- Standardized actions execution for incidents resolution
- Reduced operational costs through automation and resources optimization
- Improved customer service quality perception
- Free up time to more organic business activities
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
To identify and prioritize bottlenecks and management issues, operational control and execution experienced by the company.
To select technologies that have high level of adherence to the company’s process enabling operational activities automation.
To educate and motivate employees to use processes and tools in the best possible way.
To focus on service continuous improvement and operational costs reduction through automation.
- Large number of qualifications and certifications on IBM and BMC automation technologies.
- Skilled professionals with advisory profile in IT and Telecom market best practices and models – such as eTOM and ITIL, including ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications.
- Modern methodologies to implement automation projects combined with traditional and agile approaches as well as Lean and DevOps practices.
Where We Operate
Proven experience implementing solutions in automation, management and operational activities control:
Main ITIL processes management such as incidents, services request, problems, changes and service level.
Decision rules management
Billing and commissioning calculation, incident treatment group prioritization and assignment.
Lifecycle management, preventive and corrective maintenance service orders.
Network and systems preventive and corrective activities including equipment configuration and services provisioning.
Network and Systems Management
Network and systems components discovery and monitoring with events correlation and enrichment.
Need More Information?
+1 (305) 424 8946
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.