Incident Management and AutomationMultinational Mobile Telecom Carrier
- How to centralize, manage and visualize incident creation rules for automated alarms?
- How to increase critical incident handling assertiveness?
- How to enhance service availability?
- How to improve operational KPIs?
- How to calculate losses caused by issues in general?
- How to detect SLA violations by a 3rd-party service provider?
- Flexible and automatic incident creation allowing faster flow changes
- Critical incidents prioritization based on:
- Antenna location
- Revenue per antenna
- Antenna traffic
- Antenna traffic share in its region
- SLA incurred percentage
- Revenue loss caused by the incident
- Decision-making process for WFM tasks creation
- Validation to decide most suitable resolution for each incident
- Portal implemented to track SLAs involving incidents associated with 3rd-party service providers
- More clarity on operation processes due to more visibility in rule flows used for incident prioritization;
- Availability KPIs enhancements;
- SLA KPIs adherence enhancements;
- Incident management improvements through critical incident priority handling;
- Incident creation standardization based on alarm characteristics;
- More assertiveness on incidents handling reducing network unavailability and lowering the risk for SLA violation fees due to unresolved incidents;
- Auto-assignment of incident resolution groups;
- Agility and accuracy – faster, standardized and better severity classification;
- Incident classification rules change time reduction;
- Operation optimization, ensuring optimal level of availability and performance;
- Flexibility to support completely different projects from many areas.
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.