Operations Automation through an OrchestratorMultinational mobile and fixed-line carrier
- To automate manual repetitive tasks in order to standardize their execution and optimize the operation time.
- To structure and standardize failure handling procedures executed by operational teams.
- To reduce operational costs and increase efficiency through resource automation and optimization.
- To enhance the quality and availability of the service provided.
Manual and repetitive routines automation using BMC Atrium Orchestrator (BAO), allowing:
- Automatic incidents enrichment to support their handling by operational teams.
- Automatic diagnosis execution (heath check) in network equipments with preventive maintenance ticket opening using BMC Remedy ITSM, when necessary.
- Network HLRs backup execution and incident creation in case of failures.
- Preventive maintenance execution over core network equipments.
- Automatic corrective maintenance execution to try to solve incidents and events.
- Troubleshooting to unlock routes in MSS Ericsson elements and associated incident closing in case of success.
- Automatic number of subscribers in international roaming collection.
- Resolution time reduction due to reduction in time to enrich incidents with important information to be used by operational teams.
- Increased the numbers of auto-solved incidents without human intervention. Approximately 50% of network incidents are now automatically closed by BMC Atrium Orchestrator.
- Manual action reduction for network equipments preventive maintenance execution.
- Substantial effort reduction in International Roaming checking. Prior to system implementation, between 10 to 15 minutes were spent on average with this task per HLR.
- Failure reduction in operational procedures, resulting in safer and more reliable execution.
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.