Network and Systems ManagementEnsure resources availability, visibility and optimization using network and systems management cutting-edge technologies
Take complete control of your network and systems infrastructure by implementing ITIL and eTOM (enhanced Telecommunication Operating Map) management best practices, bringing visibility, agility and transparency to executive and operational teams.
- Real-time visibility of your customers’ service behavior based on infrastructure aligned to business information
- Reduce costs with diagnosis and remote correction automation
- Reduce Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and mean time to identify faults
- Gain agility on network dysfunctions identification and service recovery performance, promoting greater network reliability
- Faster responses and assertiveness in fault and incident impact analysis (root cause analysis)
- Improve network performance visibility by helping minimize service downtime and interruption, and accelerate troubleshooting
- Increase operational efficiency and operator productivity
The Solution Offers
- Events standardization and centralization
- Support for network and business information correlations
- IP and mobile network elements discovery
- Capture of network and systems metrics with threshold violation alarms
- IP and mobile network devices standardized management interface
- Equipment automated compliance and safety testing
- Analytical and executive reports
Areas We Operate
Integration and implementation of configuration management, systems, failures and performance solutions, contributing to gradually increase the organization maturity through these disciplines:
Fault Management & Events Correlation
Network event processing centralization and a comprehensive set of tools for efficient operation provision
Topological network mapping, detailing the each equipment components and their relationships
Equipment configuration, preventive and corrective network infrastructure maintenance
IT infrastructure information collection and KPIs monitoring for problems prevention and anticipation
Performance data processing and storage to monitor the quality of service
- Proven experience in the implementation of complex solutions that require high technical expertise in multidisciplinary integrations.
- Qualification and certification in main automation technologies from IBM and BMC.
- Qualified professionals with advisory profile in market best practices and models for IT and Telecom services – ITIL and eTOM – management, including ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications.
- Modern methodologies for automation projects implementation combined with traditional and agile approaches, as well as Lean and DevOps practices.
PROCESS AUTOMATION AND OPERATIONAL COSTS REDUCTION
FAULT AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT
APPLIED TO a BROADBAND provider
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
+1 (305) 424 8946
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.