Icaro Tech wins the award for best success case in the world between IBM partners.
We are proud to announce that Icaro Tech won the IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure Business Partner Awards for best success case in the world.
Thank you for cheering! This is an important recognition for all the work our team developed during 2013, and a proof that we are succeeding in generating great value for our clients’ business, using IBM technologies.
Read the case:
A global communication service provider, with a managed network of over 25,000 customer sites distributed across Brazil, has the challenge of providing reliable and scalable network services, besides continuously improving their operations to meet ever-demanding customer SLAs.
Icaro Tech was the IBM partner responsible for integrating the IBM Tivoli Netcool solution with a Trouble Ticketing System, a Security Management System and an IBM PUREDATA Systems for Analytics– to support processing billions of records every day.
The main benefits for the CSP were:
- Comprehensive management of a continental-scale network based on several technologies saving resources
- Smooth integration between tools, including proprietary equipment vendor tools, providing an integrated solution to manage different aspects of the network (fault, performance, configuration and security)
- Reduction in penalties and growth on the number of customer sites due to higher level of availability and performance of the network and the management system itself
- Improvement of operational process and procedures based in easier to access and richer management information
- Use of Advanced Dashboards (Icaro Tech’ product) to accelerate the delivery of service and SLAs views based on diverse infrastructure events, correlations and geo-referencing integrated to Google Maps.
We are very fortunate to witness (and take part in?) the 4th industrial revolution. Exciting times we live in! Instead of steam engines…
In this session we presented process mining techniques applied to customer journey…
In the financial segment, digital transformation and blockchain seem to be an earthquake followed by a tsunami.
MWC 2017 kept the same pace as it started. Fast and Superlative.
Last year, we faced the reality of IoT, with the change on the MWC landscape where CSPs and traditional telecommunication…
This may sound “cliche”, but the world is indeed becoming more digital. Mobile technologies, machine learning algorithms, cloud, social medias and blockchain are reshaping society and the world economy. The likes of Uber and Airbnb are reinventing well-established...
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.