Metro Telecom Network Configuration ManagementMobile Telecom Company
- Maintain a sustainable network growth;
- Support for new value-added services after a broadband internet provider acquisition;
- Enable point-to-point circuits and customers’ services activation.
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager (TNCM) implementation and configuration to maintain up-to-date copies of all devices configuration duly audited and controlled. IBM TNCM was also used to encapsulate network devices communication specific characteristics to other solutions;
- Creation of a Service Portal to manage the automated circuits;
- Compliance policies and reports development to monitor network configurations;
- End-to-end automated solution integration, from ticket request to network provisioning;
- Automatically import network equipment information into IBM TNCM;
- Development of a customized Java module that creates and automatically updates network elements information by comparing the current inventory with IBM TNCM database.
- Cost reduction through new services enablement;
- Network idle time reduction;
- Increased control over network resources with less human intervention;
- Increased metro networks activation scalability;
- Processes standardization, optimization and automation.
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.