Service ManagementQuickly restore operations, reduce unexpected outages, optimize resources, and leverage availability, quality and cost indicators.
Promote the company’s operational transformation aligned to business needs, making operations more responsive and effective through increased control and process visibility, resource optimization and better services planning and delivery.
- Increased service availability and greater agility in decision making
- Faster responses and assertiveness in crash and incident impact analysis
- Greater agility and convenience for identification and impact analysis of incidents and changes from CMDB information
- Higher level of service indicators measurement and control
- Service standardization and control through a service-oriented catalog
- Processes and operations increased planning, control and visibility
The Solution Offers
- Operational processes automation such as incident management, problems, changes and service assets
- Management, control and visibility of equipments that support the services offered (CMDB)
- Support for service requests opening and tracking through a centralized and online service catalog
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) management, control and visibility
- Decision-making and continuous improvement support
- Analytical and executive reports and dashboards
Areas We Operate
ITIL best practices implementation that contributes to the organization’s maturity gradual increase through:
(ITIL process implementation)
Incident, problems, changes and service levels management, including assets that support business services (CMDB).
Service Catalog Solution
Service requests management and handling through a services catalog and interactive interface for service providers.
- Qualification and certification in key operational automation technologies from IBM and BMC*
- Qualified professionals with advisory profile in market best practices and models for IT and Telecom services management (ITIL and eTOM), including ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications
- Modern methodologies for implementing automation projects combined with traditional and agile approaches, as well as Lean and DevOps practices
- Automation projects experience involving Telecom, IT and Datacenter industries operations
* Considered by Gartner® as one of the market leaders in the ITSSM segment – Information Technology Service Support Management
FAULT AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT APPLIED TO a BROADBAND PROVIDER
PROCESS AUTOMATION AND OPERATIONAL COSTS REDUCTION
CUSTOMER CARE AUTOMATION AND MANAGEMENT
need more information?
+1 (305) 424 8946
Mande um e-mail:
Subscribe to Icaro Tech's newsletter to receive our latest news.